Samantha Taylor is this area's top female Health & Fitness expert. Her weight loss programs and services will get you to lose weight, feel great, and get in shape. Her five locations are in Carrollwood, Land O' Lakes, Palm Harbor, Wesley Chapel and Westchase.
Choose Health, Choose Life, Choose Now!
Samantha Taylor is a Health & Fitness Expert, top female Personal Trainer and Health Motivational Speaker.
"If you learn how to eat healthy as a lifestyle; you won't have to diet! That's where I come in...to show you how to choose healthy food because you want to ...not because you have to!"
- Samantha Taylor has been a health & fitness expert for over 26 years.
- She owned her own business for a few years where she would go into people's homes and train them.
- She has trained literally 1000's of people, most of them have been women.
- She was formerly the #1 personal trainer at Lifestyles Family Fitness for most of the year 2001, 2002 and 2003! (out of about 2000 trainers!)
- In 1999 Samantha Taylor competed in a fitness competition and took 2nd place. This taught her a lot about taking it up the next level and getting great results through nutrition, goals and exercise.
- Samantha co-hosted a radio show on Spirit FM for 6 months called "Renewing Your Temple"
- She then hosted her own 1/2 hour talk show for one year on, WTBN 570 & 910 AM
- She is also a professional speaker who speaks in churches, businesses and holds her own private weight loss, health & fitness seminars.
- She now co-hosts a monthly show on ABC TV, Morning Blend. Her show is called "Transformation Tuesdays" where she has s different guest on each time, sharing their story of success with her program. Her clients on the show, have lost 30 to 110 lbs.
- Her success rate with clients is phenomenal; she definitely gets extraordinary results! Samantha will have it no other way!
- Because Samantha Taylor gives 1000% to everyone she trains and coaches to live a healthier lifestyle.
- She's dealt with her own difficult eating challenges and has learned to overcome many of them.
- She listens to your needs, applies that with her ability to asses your body, develop the right kind of program... and watch out, because some serious transformations are going to start happening!
- Samantha Taylor has an extreme talent for teaching you how to eat a way you will love so that you can stay fit and healthy for the rest of your life! Because she loves to eat, and she also loves what eating healthy does for her energy, health and body!
- Samantha Taylor was a pre-med student for 3 years (with GPA of 3.8), which grounded her with some great understanding of the human body.
- Samantha Taylor has continued to educate herself, over the last 26 years, from over 150 books on nutrition, exercise science, anatomy and effective training techniques.
- She's gone through personal training certification courses through the International Fitness Professionals Association,
- The true skill she's developed in getting results has been through the years of actually applying it to the 1000's of people she has trained. Knowing how to apply a specific program that fits your needs and getting you to take action is the key to Samantha having success with you. Be advised: someone can have all the book knowledge in the world, but actually applying that to getting great results on your body and in your life, is a whole other ball game!
"When I met my husband, he was in phenomenal shape as a bodybuilder. He is the one who got my excitement and passion going for health & fitness. Once I saw what it did to my body, I've been hooked for life!"
"At this same time, I found a picture of myself in a bathing suit from behind (and I saw my body from a whole new angle), lets just put it this way; I haven't stopped training since! Without resistance training the muscles sag and aren't real supple. Plus, without good eating habits, my legs were showing it with the fat on them. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt now, the only way to truly stay fit and lean is to eat healthy at least 80% of the time, do cardiovascular exercise and resistance train as a part of your life."
- Samantha Taylor has dealt with some serious eating challenges:
- "Gorging myself on fattening sweets (I've dealt with this for at least 15 years). I remember times, when I was about 12, of going to the grocery, buying a whole cake, saying this is the last time I'm going to do this (yeah right) eating almost the whole thing, until I felt sick, and repeating that cycle over and over."
- Overeating/Binging *
- "Not being able to control myself if I had a craving for something, I would just eat it. I didn't feel like I had control, like the urge to eat that food just took over and nothing would stop me."
- "Many, many times I would horribly unhealthy foods in mass quantity to the point I would feel ill. I praise God He spared me from bulimia (where people will eat a ton of food but not want to deal with the consequences of the calories, so they will make themselves throw up). Instead, I would exercise to get rid of the excess calories. Now I have learned a whole new attitude about it, thanks be to God. It took me 10 years to get to this point but I can teach you how to get there much faster!"
"I give all the credit to the good Lord above for without the power of His Holy Spirit guiding me and gently transforming me, I couldn't of done it on my own. I know, because I tried many years without Him."
"I've dealt with the mental attitude of just not wanting to exercise and learning how to get myself to actually follow through with it anyway."
Samantha Taylor is absolutely committed to helping you achieve GREAT Results!
"I will do everything I know how to do to make this possible. Including prayer, teaching you about food, cardio, weight training, motivation, approaching the mental and emotional aspect and much, much, more. God gave us these bodies and made us in His image. He calls us temples of the Lord. So let's work together in teaching you how to take care of it and enjoy it, to the best of your ability!"
You are the only one who can decide to take charge of your life and live it to the fullest. Make that decision to cross the line of mediocrity and enhance your lives experience!