covid - Our Response
What we are Doing as a Company to Help Protect our Members and Team, Relative to covid
- Workouts are mapped out to keep 6' distance between each person
- Clients are provided with a 6' foot area to workout in, keeping their same equipment to use the whole time, so there is no moving around or using equipment someone else just used
- Extra time between workouts, so people have time to exit and we have time to clean
- Pre-booked workouts so we can keep the size to the proper amounts
- Sanitizing equipment and floor after EACH workout with FDA approved, virus killing eco-friendly disinfectant that is safe on skin and to breathe
- An ozone generator is run at night to purify and clean the air
- Members sanitize their hands before working out
- Staff are required to take their own temperatures before any shifts
- Members are asked to not attend workouts if they have any symptoms or in the last 2 weeks have come into contact with anyone that has covid
We take your health & safety very seriously. And you want to make surewhere you go does. We want you to get back into your fitness and being in a private studio with these type of protocols can help.
- Private studios for women with 30-minute workouts
- 1-on-1 it's just you and the trainer
- Or semi-private with up to 6 people, still 6' apart
- Or a fitness boot camp that is controlled sizes, still 6' apart
- OR find out about our NEW Virtual Training option...Train with our trainers online OR do follow along workouts!
- Licensed Dietitian with menu plans and delicious recipes
- Weekly webinars to motivate you for healthy living
We encourage you to get into your health and fitness program. Working out and eating healthy can help with your immune system and with stress. Book your free consultation today to check out our program. See you soon! Click here.